Monday, October 24, 2011

We interrupt this running blog for an important message...



Hello my fellow running haters!

You may or may not know (depending on whether you've ever clicked on that link over on the right side of this blog that leads to my home page) that in addition to my illustrious career as a running hater, I am also a fiction writer.

Well, I just launched my own Kickstarter project to help pave the way for my paperback launch of Canceled (that's the title of the novel).  You can go see my project video here.  Go on - do it - it's awesome (and WAY easier than running)!

Anyway, please check out the project, and if you want, help out.  The rewards are spectacular, and it will be mucho appreciated by me!

Thanks so much.

(We now return you to your regularly-scheduled chronicle of pain and misery.)

No comments:

Post a Comment