Friday, October 28, 2011

Run #24: No Music, Sore Legs

Have you seen me?  (Image age progressed to three years old.)


So I get all the way to the gym, get inside the gym, pull out my arm-band iPod holder and headphones...and the iPod is gone.  I go out to the car - no iPod.  Disaster!

Wait, wait, I can salvage this.  There's a TV.

Spend 5 minutes figuring out how to turn it on and make the satellite work.  Spend another 10 minutes flipping through the channels to find something tolerable.  I am not used to TV - I don't watch it.  Streaming Netflix is one thing (I get to watch that a couple times a month), but this whole satellite stuff is just weird.

Finally settle on something, only to find out there are these awful things called "commercials" that last for like four or five MINUTES, which is a huge chunk of running time, which means flipping channels some more.  Personally, I don't know how anybody can stand watching TV.

I ended up running a 2/3 of a 5k, in 20 minutes even, which is exactly on track for a 30 minute 5k.

All the way home, and even now, my legs hurt SO much.  Not liking it.  At all.

Now I have to try to find my iPod.  Good night.

(I hate running!)

No comments:

Post a Comment